Friday, January 30, 2015

Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy (19)

[0:06] (Cirno) Yeah, that is right! I am the strongest around!
I am the best! Maybe I’ll wear a crown
Oh, hey. You there! Are you the next to fight me?
… Maybe it’s cuz the flowers are pretty?

[0:19] (Eiki) So while playing, you wandered to Muen no Tsuka
(Cirno) This big graveyard? I came to find someone
(Eiki) And when you came and fought Yuuka Kazami
You were outclassed. Did you not think to run?
(Cirno) Hey, that weakling just said I won!

[0:33] (Eiki) Each human that lives is fated to die
The same holds true for the long-lived Youkai
But you, a fairy is exempt from this in general
Because the Sanzu cannot grasp your small soul

[0:46] (Cirno) Graveyards just stink. Only gate guards come here
You’re boring too! I’m gonna head on home!
(Eiki) Ufuu, hold on a second. I only ask you listen
I can’t leave alone a fairy deep in sin

[0:58] (Cirno) Then what are you if you are not a guard?
Are you a ghost? You’re still weaker than me!
(Eiki) Although you are a fairy, you have impressive power
But that means you misclaim your territory

[1:10] That’s right, you are causing too much trouble
(Cirno) Oh, that’s just fine. I’m really powerful
(Eiki) At this rate you will not be able to regain your form
And you will take damage fit for a mortal
(Cirno) That isn’t true. I am the strongest! Wait and see
When I shoot you down here instantly!

[1:28] (Eiki) In other words, death may come for you one day
And how I’d judge… well, I don’t know that yet
(Cirno) D-dying like that? That is for weaklings like you
You won’t scare me with such a pointless threat

[1:40] (Eiki) A small stream’s flow, an insect’s song crying out loud
Even Mother Nature must pass someday
You must know that eternity can’t exist
Now be aware of the words that I say!
-Lots of killing, lots of respawns-

[2:24] (Cirno) I’m back again! See, you can’t kill me like that!
(Eiki) That’s not the point! The fact is that you die
(Cirno) So? No big deal. I will win this no matter
How many times you come at me and try!

[2:35] [Icicle Fall]! I am the strongest fairy
(Eiki) Listen to me! Your power leads to sin
(Cirno) That’s just silly. It just means I’m the strongest
I’m powerful, so that means I will win!
(Eiki) (I hope that some of this sinks in)

[2:51] (Cirno) I won’t die because I’m already cold!
I’m a fairy, so I will not get old!
So there! I’m not gonna die, so you can’t walk over me
How do you like that, guard of the cemetery?

[3:04] (Eiki) I’m the Yama, the Judge over the Dead
(Cirno) What does that mean? I’m still not interested
(Eiki) It means I choose where to send souls of people when they die
(Cirno) That still doesn’t mean anything to Atai!

[3:16] Are you new to your job, Miss Yama Guard?
There is a rule for fairies, it’s not hard
If we get shot down, we just go poof for a little while
But we come back later on without a scar

[3:28] (Eiki) That’s not my point. I’m saying you’re different
(Cirno) Wha, just for me? Oh, I see what you meant
(Eiki) Yes, that. Your power is what separates you from the rest
(Cirno) That is clearly because I am the strongest!
(Eiki) (It would be a shame to give up on one like her
But suddenly I am not quite sure…)

[3:46] (Cirno) Hey Yama-guard? Are you done talking to me?
You said “Listen”, but this is too boring
(Eiki) Yes, that’s enough. Perhaps you will be alright
Still, be cautious of the foes you may fight

[3:58] (Cirno) Yay, time to play! Freezing Frogs will be perfect!
Maybe this time, I’ll get all three to thaw!
(Eiki) (Lecturing her seems like a chore and a half
Maybe fairy sins require more resolve)

No comments:

Post a Comment