Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Wind God Girl (9)

[0:18] (Bunbunmaru) Other households appeared to accept spring without trouble
I went to call upon the home of the scarlet devil
They seemed to be occupied with plans for viewing parties
So it would seem that Youkai households are rather carefree

[0:42] (Aya) I can’t believe she just attacked! It seems like she’s in a bad mood
But that’s a shame, I couldn’t ask for any news
I don’t have a full story yet, so I should go and get something juicy
Spike it with something nice… (Sakuya) Oh, pardon me
(Aya) Hm? Yeah?

[1:22] (Sakuya) Might I ask you why you are here?
You have been mumbling to yourself, you know
(Aya) Looking back, I think they were boring because they don’t have
Any suspicious people (Sakuya) Is that so?

[1:45] (Aya) Uh-huh, that’s right. A clear villain
Would probably be for the best
Hey, the vampire; is she around? (Sakuya) No, and mistress appreciates her rest
(Aya) No, not her. The other one. The one that broke out of here the other day
The one with the crystals (Meiling) You mean Flandre?

[2:10] (Sakuya) You’ll attract ghosts if you persist in talking to yourself today
(Aya) Oh, that’s not true. All of the ghosts are elsewhere now
(Sakuya) Indeed, that’s true. So maybe those flowers will grow around your feet?
(Meiling) I don’t follow. What in the world are the two of you talking about?
(Aya) That’s no good. There’s no story if it’s about me, so that one will not work
I don’t want to publish biographies

[3:01] So anyway, maybe someone else can be the villain?
Doesn’t this place also have another odd magician?
(Sakuya) Miss Patchouli will not want to participate, surely
(Meiling) Will you two just stop a minute and explain things to me?

[3:25] (Aya) Well can you make that scarlet mist? But change it so it looks like ghosts?
(Sakuya) I don’t think so. And it wouldn’t fool anyone
(Aya) Yeah, guess so. After all, there’s already one incident going on now
There’s not any point to blocking the sun

[4:03] (Meiling) Will someone fill me in or not?
You had said there was an incident now, but-
(Sakuya) All of these flowers now contain the souls of dead humans
(Meiling) Oh, that’s all? So then everything’s fine-… What?!

[4:28] (Aya) Yeah, it’s just weird. But still I don’t have a culprit we can all blame
And everyone’s fooling around. Also Reimu is now doing the same
(Sakuya) I suppose it can’t be helped. We will have to make tonight a shrine event
(Meiling) Is the flower viewing that important? *sweatdrop*

[4:52] (Aya) So at the shrine? Alright then, I’ll tell everyone that I may meet
… Are you still sure that your mistress is now asleep?
(Sakuya) – Yes, it seems so. Regrettably, she is still not available
(Aya) And that one witch can’t come to change all of the flowers to other colors?
(Sakuya) – No, she has other matters that require her attention this whole afternoon
(Aya) Too bad. Alright then, I’ll see you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment