Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon (10

[0:28] (Reisen) Crap, looks like Tewi wasn’t heading back home
There’s no other place around where she’d go

[1:07] Hey there, sparrow! Have you seen a white hare?
Based on my search, I think she’s here somewhere.
(Mystia) Me? I saw one a few hours ago
But I don’t know where she’d go

[1:20] (Reisen) (A cold trail? Does she know I’m after her?)
Well can you tell me what she was doing then?
(Mystia) She was wearing a box for Reimu’s shrine
To hold her donations

[2:25] (Reisen) So it seems she’s not here. Tewi, where are you?

[2:43] … Donations for the shrine… what will she do?

[3:04] Well she must get donations from somewhere
Perhaps the mansion on the lake may know more

-in the forest-
(Mystia) Oh, that’s right. That’s what I was gonna do!
Get some cold Sanzu water

[3:17] … Wait, but how will I get it to my stand?
One cup won’t be enough to meet my demand
Maybe buckets or something else to help?
Singing here for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment