Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple (8)

[0:00] (Neutral) The ghost-girl searched on, looking for white
A hare came in sight

[0:47] (Youmu) Excuse me! White earth rabbit?
If you don’t mind, can I talk to you for a bit?
(Tewi) Oh, hey you two. Well this is great
Do you guys have something to donate?

[1:03] (Youmu) For the last time, this ghost is me!
It’s because I’m half-phantom, see?
Let me see now… no, that’s a shame
I don’t have any money

[1:16] Hey, wait. Donate to what cause?
(Tewi) These are all donations to help the Hakurei Shrine
(Youmu) Ah, it must be hard for them…
Oh! There was something else on my mind

[1:29] I heard from the tengu
that you knew something about the flowers that have bloomed
(Tewi) The flowers? Are you sure?
I don’t think I said that stuff to her

[1:43] (Youmu) These flowers have spirits.
Is there anything that comes to mind when that’s a fact?
(Tewi) Oh, spirits? Yeah, I guess
Maybe Reisen’s eyes messed with that

[1:57] (Youmu) So, it’s the moon rabbit?
Do you think that she’s the one behind the flower bloom?
(Tewi) I guess she could do it
But it might take her a day or two


[2:10] (Youmu) So I guess it’s not her.
Still something is causing spirits to come out today
(Tewi) Can’t you just drag them home?
After all, they’ll go there anyway

[2:24] (Neutral) The search stalled again, a dead end
Youmu heard this then

[3:12] (Youmu) No, I can’t. They must be judged
The ghosts at home are those who crossed the Sanzu first
(Tewi) Well go complain to the judge then
Before the crows here gets any worse

[3:27] (Youmu) That’s a good plan. I’ll do that then
Do you know where the Sanzu is then?
(Tewi) I’ll take you there. Leave it to me
Now about my tour guide fee…

[3:39] (Youmu) Like I said before to you:
I don’t have any money to spend right here with me
(Tewi) I’ll take you there anyway
Look, just follow the earth’s energy

[3:53] Just be my bodyguard
I heard that somebody’s coming after me today
(Youmu) Very well, then let’s go
We don’t have a second left to waste

[4:06] (Tewi) It’s this way. Follow me!
I know a good shortcut that will get us there quickly
(Youmu) Very well, let’s go then
(I wonder what else may soon happen)

 [4:21] (Neutral) Those two went to Higan
To discover why the spirits weren’t being judged
There they’d find more flowers
Possessed by ghosts heavy with a curse

[4:43] Was this what Yuyuko
Wanted Youmu to discover when she sent her out?
Either way, the Sanzu
Would hold a solution without doubt

[4:47] ( ) Ah, so Youmu is here?
I guess she knows
Let’s see where she goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment