Sunday, January 18, 2015

Touhou Judgment in the 60th year ~ Fate of 60 years (10)

[0:37] (Reimu) So I came here to voice a complaint
Why is it that you have let the spirits grow out today?
I would think that this is something that a Yama would spend time fixing immediately
(Eiki) I hope that you are speaking ironically

[1:01] Still, it doesn’t bother us, so it is fine, correct?
It really wouldn’t hurt to leave them alone
(Reimu) Hey, that is not the point! If this spring stays like this
Then everone will think I’m slacking off

[1:38] If I beat you, that will solve it

[1:53] (Eiki) That is the root of your sin
You do not ever stop to listen
You’ve even fought with humans
In the name of extermination

[2:18] (Reimu) Hey, they were enemies!
Or some weirdos who did as they pleased…
(Eiki) And in the case of Mukou or even earlier with those harmless fairies?
Theywere not part of your duty

[2:42] And aside from all that, there is your faith too
You don’t even know the name of your god, true?
Your job is to enact the will of the gods, always
The duty of a shrine is not a mere game

[3:20] If I was the one in charge
My judgment in Hell would see you barred
(Reimu) Well then, I would just go to that other world instead of going to Hell
(Eiki) It is not easy, as you can tell

[3:43] (Reimu) But fighting is still my job
I am still performing my best!
(Eiki) Even if your job is sinful, there is something anyone can do
Good deeds must balance out the rest

[4:45] (Reimu) Oh, that’s right. I said I’m “Marisa”
There’s a way that I can solve this; with [Fantasy Seal]!
(Eiki) Stooping to brute force without thinking of any way to solve this in a peaceful manner?
Very well, I will indulge your aggressive zeal

[5:10] Now, contemplate yourself! [Guilt Sign: Wandering Sin]
There are many options you should explore
A duty doesn’t mean that you have no choice at all
And be more diligent with your chores!

-girls are fighting-
[5:46] See this result? Know you’re at fault

[6:02] Balance good deeds with the bad or else this judgment will come true
Embrace your sacred duty, or else you may lose what’s dear to you

[6:27] Now think on all this
(Reimu) And what about all these flowers?
(Eiki) Like I said, they will soon fade. So enjoy them for now till they go away
They will not get any worse

[6:51] (Reimu) Ah, I see what she meant, that shinigami girl
That lecture went on way too long then
And what is that about, not picking fights sometimes?
Some of my biggest foes are human!

[7:28] (Eiki) She is not too bad at heart
But still she acts so sinfully
It would truly be a shame if I had to judge her based on how she is
Because she’s sinning, technically

[7:52] Well, let’s check up later on
Even a little change can help
But still, the change must be hers. It must be done by someone’s will honestly
She can only help out herself

No comments:

Post a Comment