Monday, December 29, 2014

Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years (8)

[0:37] (Medicine) Alright then, there’s the Higanbana
I’ve enjoyed it, but now it’s time that I went home
But still these purple blossoms are now calling me in a really creepy way… what is this presence?
Why do I feel like I’m not really alone?

[1:02] (Eiki) Well, if you’re not careful, all of those blooms will reach out
with endless hands to hold onto you
(Medicine) Eh? That image is really way too gross to me
(Eiki) Well, they see you as a tool, you see

[1:38] A doll’s a tool, no helping it
[1:53] No matter how you may think, your controller puts their thoughts in
That is the fate of a tool, a vessel you put thoughts into

[2:18] (Medicine) You understand well. That’s why I want to fight humans
(Eiki) There are many souls scattered around here in this place, Muen no Tsuka
I’m sure that you can feel their draw

[2:43] If you succumb to them, you will be taken in soon
Their instability will control your mind
(Medicine) No! I will fight humans, even as souls! I will!
I will until the status of dolls rise

[3:19] (Eiki) Poison in the head as well?
That course only leads straight to hell
Suzuran is of the heart, but Higanbana is different in body
You can’t mix those two, you see?

[3:44] (Medicine) You know, I had an idea
I should take a stand to liberate
(Eiki) If you try that course, you’ll fail. And in the end, there will be nothing for you
Your repentance will be too late

[4:45] You are not thinking this course through
Without humans, what do you think your kind can still do?
Do you think they will follow a small heart if you can set them free of human feelings?
Your outlook is too narrow, that is the issue!

[5:10] Now, how many times have you left your small field before?
None? Humans experience the exact same thing
If one isolates themselves for far too long, they will find
They cannot see the hearts of another’s mind

[5:47] (Medicine) That isn’t true! Wait, how did you-
[6:03] (Eiki) You need support from others. Your heart is too small to cross
If you tried to go ahead
Your soul will fall in and be lost

[6:26] You must understand all the pain that someone else feels
Although poison is a tool that can cause death, your name is still Medicine
You should think of if you can heal

[6:51] Well, there are still things that I really should say but
That may be good enough for today
Still, I should take my time, since it is true that I
Will not be in charge of your soul anyway

[7:27] (Medicine) So I must surpass humans?
Su-san, there should we now begin?
Maybe allies should come first, since we need support
To start up the cause?
For a doll liberation

[7:52] (Eiki) I wonder if she now sees
She’s quite odd for Tsukumogami
But still I think she now knows the importance of looking to other’s hearts
For her, that is a good start

No comments:

Post a Comment