Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Gensokyo, Past and Present (4)

[0:00] (Yuuka) Please keep it down now. You are being too noisy
(Reisen) Wait, I know you! You're- (Yuuka) Yes
(Reisen) Aren't you the culprit? You control flowers, correct?
(Yuuka) Why don't you fight me and test?

[0:18] Go ahead rabbit. I'll let you start this one off
(Reisen) [Lunar Surface Ripple]!
(Yuuka) That's quite the power, but you'll have to do better still
I'm not your average foe

[1:15] So then, why don't you enlighten me
Why are you here?
(Reisen) I was looking for someone else
Who disappeared
(Yuuka) Well, I haven't seen anyone come
You're wasting time
(Reisen) Not so, this atmosphere's distinct
Confess your crime!

[1:54] (Yuuka) Ah, so you were serious before?
That's quite the claim
Yes, I dabble in flowers, but still
That's not the same

[2:10] If you don't believe me, then come
See for yourself
My strength won't make flowers bloom wrong
It's someone else

[2:28] (Reisen) Even if that's so, I can't take your word for it
You are too suspicious
(Yuuka) Shall we continue? If you're not going to listen...
(Reisen) [Luna Megapolis]!

[2:47] I still think it's you. This never happened before
(Yuuka) That's not quite right. It has
If I remember, this happens from time to time
In the Gensokyo of the past

[3:44] So then, move along and go find your friend
I've had my fun
...
So then, if they will all seek me out
I'll make them run

[4:02] (Reisen) So then, this flowering's not new?
I should find out
The past... Well Master probably knows about that
Without a doubt

[4:21] (Yuuka) Well then, maybe I'll draw them in
Sunflowers, bloom
Now then, let all the fun now begin
This afternoon

[4:39] I'll spare some time to play with them
If they shall come
Maybe I'll meet that girl again
Won't that be fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment