Monday, December 29, 2014

Wind God Girl (8)

[0:18] (Reimu) So anyway, what are doing here? Looking for news?
It doesn’t look like there is anything here you can use
(Aya) Hey, that’s not true! I’ve found that everything makes a story
(Reimu) Is that concern? It’s rare to see a crow tengu worry

[0:42] (Aya) A-hem, anyway, while I am here, do you mind if I stop your fun?
A shrine maiden’s a good source of information
(Reimu) It’s not fun! This is my job! I’ve got to keep troublesome Youkai in line
(Aya) That’s why your work’s always still worth my time

[1:21] (Reimu) Hey, seriously, go away
There are things that I need to finish up today
(Aya) Do tell. This is good news, and I’ll be sure to include it
So all will know all about it in a bit

[1:45] (Reimu) Hey, it’s private. Now go away. Time for an exterminator
(Aya) Leave it to you to make the news when you fly around with such a clamor
But still, can’t you do something to make the spring settle more delicately?
(Reimu) Aya, don’t tell me that you are mocking me?

[2:10] (Aya) No, no, but still. Don’t you think you should do more than just what you want?
(Reimu) Hey, that’s enough.  Something like this probably helps
(Aya) Ah, that’s no good. Say better lines. Something like that won’t please readers
If you’re not in, then maybe I should go and settle everything myself
(Reimu) You say that, but still I doubt that there is much anyone else can do
(Aya) Not so. I’ll have you know I have a clue!

[3:01] (Reimu) Alright, then spill: What do you know that will lead to the source?
(Aya) Well, I shouldn’t, but for my newest reader, yes of course!
(Reimu) Newest- (Aya) So then: These flowers are all surrounded by ghosts
So then the source is where spirits happen to gather the most
(Reimu) So the Sanzu- Hey, wait a sec! What did you mean, “newest reader”?
I don’t recall ever reading your paper
(Aya) Yes, but you paid for a new subscription to the Bunbunmaru news
I put in your mailbox the new issue!

[4:03] (Reimu) What?! What are you talking about?
I don’t have a mailbox, so come and spit it out!
(Aya) That big open wood box that’s up in front of your front door
Isn’t that what a wood mailbox is for?

[4:27] (Reimu) That’s for the shrine! That box is for offerings to give to the gods!
(Aya) Oh, is that so? I didn’t know that your god was worshipped by dust and leaves…
(Reimu) That’s not it! Those tanuki keep coming by, putting in their “offerings”
I won’t let you Youkai do as you please!

[4:53] (Aya) Well, look at that. It’s pretty late. Maybe it’s time that I went home
(Reimu) Aya, know that you are now part of my hit list!
(Bunbunmaru) Youkai beware, the miko claims to have a list of her targets
If that is true, then we should fear for the peace that may not still exist
Tread with care if she is there, or else she might strike you all down to your knees
And please remember to donate your leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment