Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Phantom Ensemble (6)

[0:00] (Lyrica) Alright then, let’s try again. No more fairies
It’s obvious that they’ll just chatter loudly
Maybe Youkai will be better
I guess we’ll see

[0:12] I’ve got forte and a theme, but what’s missing
Is all the parts that should go in between
But today is just chaotic, let’s rest a bit

[0:25] This place seems pretty peaceful, there’s no one here
And it feels like troubles just disappear
It’s so quiet not even ghosts would make a sound

[0:38] (Youmu) Oh, that’s strange. Are you alone?
Where have those two sisters of yours decided to go?
(Lyrica) No clue, for today it’s just me on my own
For a solo

[0:51] (Youmu) I’m sorry if that makes things rather hard
If you have to play songs with just one part
(Lyrica) It’s not a big deal, it works out okay
I did all of the work anyway

[1:02] (Youmu) What was that? Did you just hear a loud sound?
(Lyrica)There have been weird people floating all around
First that Tengu, then this one crazy kid
I came here to rest a bit

[1:16] (Youmu) Oh! I will leave if I’m disturbing you
(Lyrica) Nah, it’s alright. What did you come here to do?
(Youmu) I wanted to see if all these flowers
Contained a ghost right now for sure

[1:28] (Lyrica) Huh, why would a ghost do that?
This aint the place where a spirit would be at
(Youmu) Yes, that is part of a new incident
This must be what mistress meant

[1:52] Well it’s no good. I can’t get these ghosts
To come out and talk to me
(Lyrica) Oh, is that all? I can do that easily!

[2:17] (Youmu) Well I guess your plan has worked. They’ve gone berserk
 (Lyrica) Yeah, that was one of Merlin’s favorite tunes
It makes them act like total loons when she
Goes nuts for no reason

[2:29] (Youmu) Alright now, what is that sound? It is the
Same as when I heard it back then
(Lyrica) It’s probably those fairies that like this season

[2:42] Anyway, I think I’ve found something to add
That probably won’t end up sounding half bad
A passage that is nice and slow and piano

[2:54] Hey, tell me if this sounds right. I gotta see
If this part fits the song appropriately
It’s gotta be just like this place
A quiet space

[3:08] Here is the part I made based on Reimu
Copying how she goes on without a clue
(Youmu) Oh, have you seen her out again today?
She will solve this anyway

[3:23] (Lyrica) Not sure about that, she’s not doing much
It didn’t seem like she was in a big rush
(Youmu) In that case, I’ll just continue my search
An extra set of eyes out will not hurt

[3:35] (Lyrica) Anyway, that’s what I’ve got
Somehow I feel like it’s still missing a lot
(Youmu) Maybe you need a change in scenery?
It wouldn’t hurt to go see

[3:49] (Lyrica) Yeah, I guess that’ll have to do
I ought to check that one forest of bamboo
Have you gone out that way yet for today?
(Youmu) No, though it’s not far away

No comments:

Post a Comment