Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Flowering Night (5)

[0:00] (Neutral) In the meadow of poison flowers, the Scarlet Mansion’s maid entered calmly
She came through a cloud of poison fog without a trace of discomfort for any to see
(Medicine) Hey, leave this place right now. You are not welcome here. If you don’t listen now, then I will fight
(Sakuya) This is quite a rare find. I mean no harm to you. These are lilies of the valley, am I right?

[0:37] I assure you, I mean no harm
I merely need some berries
(Medicine) Leave Su-san alone, you human!
I won’t let you do as you please!

[0:50] (Sakuya) I won’t touch your doll. Might you know
if these berries make good tea?
(Medicine) All those berries are pure poison
You would have to be crazy

[1:52] (Sakuya) Well it seems her guess was correct, there is too much juice in these
Well I guess I can use them to color the tea made with its leaves

[2:43] (Medicine) (I think I’ll leave. That maid’s crazy
She keeps disappearing now
And that stove came out of nowhere
With that tea set somehow)

[2:56] Su-san, I’ll be leaving for now
(Sakuya) Oh, the flower? That makes sense
(Medicine) Hey, are you really a human?
(Sakuya) Oh, are you a shut-in?

[3:58] (Medicine) I’ll see if I can find Su-san anywhere else it might grow
This can’t be the only place with Su-san in Gensokyo

No comments:

Post a Comment