Thursday, November 27, 2014

Poison Body ~ Forsaken Doll (4)

[0:37] (Medicine) Hey, what are you doing out here?
You should leave before I get mad
(Mystia) Ah! This doll Youkai's sitting in a field all alone

[0:47] (Medicine) Yes, this place has always been my home
Once more, how did you end up here?
(Mystia) I flew up to hit the roof, and it disappeared ♪

[1:14] (Medicine) Su-San seems to have overgrown
(Mystia) Huh? Can that doll get bigger?
(Medicine) No, Su-San is the lilies of the valley that grow here
Now, if you don't mind to, I'd prefer if you
Make like the roof you sang and disappear

[1:34] Your songs are not welcome out here
Don't birds get poisoned easily
Through the wings as they flap on by?
So you should leave well before you can no longer fly

[1:42] (Mystia) Harahorotia ~ It's getting harder to fly now
I've gotta run away! Out of this poison cloud!

[2:28] (Medicine) Still, Su-San seems like she's too big
She only started blooming
Last night after that wind came through like it did last fall

[2:39] Maybe this year will be
Filled with more poison meant for me
Well I guess I should just wait. Just wait and see

[3:06] Still, why did that bird come this way?
Should I extend the cloud to keep away
Anyone like her who wants to come here to play?
Yeah, I guess I'll send the fog out
Make sure that it is clear without doubt
That this field's off limits
So stay out of it

[3:24] Su-San, please keep growing
There are things poison may bring
I won't let anyone intrude on this home of mine
They will not survive coming here
Soon they will learn the proper fear
Of Su-San and her power held in a flower

Follow Mystia
Follow Medicine
Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment