Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple (3)

[0:00] Deep in the netherworld, no flowers bloomed
Not as the witch assumed

-at the foot of the Ayakashi-
[0:48] (Marisa) A dead end, and no more clues
And I was sure that this tree would have done something new
(Youmu) Ah, Marisa. What brings you here? Is there something wrong this year?
(Marisa) Yeah, it’s weird out there
The flowers bloomed and now they are growing everywhere
(Youmu) Is that so weird? It’s now pring time
I’m sure that everything’s fine

[1:16] (Marisa) No, it’s not that they’re all there
It’s the way that every flower grew up overnight
I thought it might be you guys
But it really doesn’t seem too right

[1:29] Did ya guys keep some spring
Packed away until ya forgot and returned it now?
(Youmu) How would that even work?
You can’t store spring power anyhow

[1:43] (Marisa) Well can ya go steal it
Until everything’s normal? Just take a little bit
(Yuyuko) That won’t work. I’m afraid
These flowers aren’t the type that will fade

[1:56] (Marisa) Well, that sucks. What to do?
That was my soul reason to come here and bother you
(Yuyuko) Shame that this wasn’t it
But at least you have some more spirit

[2:10] (Youmu) Yes, it is quite a shame
(Marisa) … I don’t think she gets it (Yuyuko) Yes, that is just like Youmu
(Marisa) Well then, I’ll head on back
(Yuyuko) Happy hunting then (Youmu) What did I do?!

[2:24] (Yuyuko) Still, that is rather odd. This seems… nostalgic
I think I should know this…

[3:11] Ah, that’s right! So that was it!
Youmu, would you go out and investigate a bit?
(Youmu) Mistress, what am I looking for?
(Yuyuko) Just follow the flowers outside the door
I’m sure you’ll find a special thing
That pertains to this most lively spring
One final clue, a little hint:
This is not an incident

[3:39] (Youmu) Well then, I’ll be on my way
Mistress, I shall be back to make dinner right on time
(Yuyuko) Oh, there’s no need to do that
There will be a viewing at the shrine

-later-
[3:53] I wonder, will she see?
The pattern of this cycle that goes on endlessly
Can she see how the dead
Express themselves in their second life?

[4:06] (Youmu) “Just follow the flowers
When you cross the doorway, they will lead you on for sure”
Mistress, I won’t fail you
I will have something as an answer

[4:21] (Neutral) So the half-phantom left
Seeking something that her mistress already knew well
Would she find an answer
To her questions? Time would only tell
What was meant as “cycle”
What was the pattern that the Ghost Princess claimed to know?
What was meant by her clue
Describing what caused the flower view?

No comments:

Post a Comment