Friday, November 7, 2014

Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path (2)

[0:02] (Neutral) As the flowers bloomed with spring’s bouquet, the miko’s search begun
But before she could leave from the shrine, she came upon someone

[0:14] (Reimu) Hey if you’re here for tea, I’m sorry but something’s the matter
Just put your donations in the box and I’ll get them later

[0:28] (Marisa) Sorry, but all I got to offer are flowers I’ve picked
(Reimu) Don’t bother, we have plenty. Those won’t help out a bit

[0:40] (Marisa) What, aren’t there some that you don’t got here, da~ze?
(Reimu) Maybe bamboo shoots, but those are fine. Those are bad anyway

[0:53] (Marisa) Well then, here ya go! (Reimu) Hey, don’t put those ones in!
They’ll just rot in there. Seriously, listen!

[1:06] (Marisa) Anyway, so I was thinking: This whole thing is weird
It is really strange that these flowers just appeared

[1:17] (Reimu) Yeah, they all showed up this morning, didn’t you see them?
I just thought that it was because fairies came to play again
(Marisa) Nah, they’re all over the place around here, everywhere in sight
It’s like all of them just started growing sometime late last night

[1:43] (Reimu) Well, I don’t like it! It’s not normal when spring’s just begun
(Marisa) Just relax and flower view. I’m sure that that would be more fun
(Reimu) I can’t just stay here and just ignore everything!
(Marisa) Well if that’s how you feel, then let’s go make this interesting

[2:10] Last to find the cause hosts the viewing party!
(Reimu) … Even if I win, it’d still be up to me…
(Marisa) We could use my house (Reimu) I’d rather not, you know
(Marisa) Well then, let’s start this! On your mark, set, let’s go!

[2:34] (Neutral) Red-white, black-white, both set out from the Hakurei Shrine
Looking for the cause of all these flowers in this full springtime
-en route to SDM (ground)-
(Reimu) Well I guess the best place to start looking is at the mansion
That vampire is the one who’s suspicious, crooked as they come

-en route to Netherworld(Air)-
[2:59] (Marisa) I guess I’ll go see if those two ghosts might know anything
After all, they were the ones behind all that from last spring
If not, after that… I’ll just check out Eientei
After that, I don’t have a clue. I’m sure it’ll be okay

-With Reimu-
[3:24] (Reimu) She wasn’t kidding. Flowers are everywhere
It’s a lively spring if fairies fill the air

-with Marisa-
[3:30] (Marisa) Jeez guys, just clear out. I don’t have time to play
Well, ya asked for it! [Master Spark] then, da~ze!

-with Reimu-
[3:48] (Reimu) Geez, it looks like Marisa is overdoing it
Just fly right past them, They’re only fairies, No way you’ll get hit

-with Marisa-
[4:02] (Marisa) Wait, that’s right, I’ll just go forward! They’ll be seeing stars
Alright then, you guys, I’ll see ya later! [Blazing Star] then, charge!

-with Reimu-
[4:14] (Reimu) Well then, there she goes. Looks like she’s going to see the ghosts
Doesn’t seem like it’d be them. There’s too much spring this time around
[4:27] So it is the maid or librarian for sure
Or wait, don’t they have someone else? Maybe that gardener?

[4:40] (Neutral) In the blooming spring, two girls investigate
One seeks out the dead, the other looks for fate
Like the times before, they both prepared to fight
But they would soon see how things are black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment