Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Bell of Avicii ~ Infinite Nightmare

-By the Sanzu-

[0:00] (Hatate) Gee, an empty river. Is this supposed to frighten me?
I think that you’re losing it
(Aya) Just… wait and see
(Eiki) Oh, so someone has come on their own
Shall I give you judgment?
(Hatate) It’s that Yama! What’s she doing here?
So that’s what you meant?

[0:31] (Eiki) So, I see your purpose is from rivalry
Both of you have too much pride!
Shall I sentence you to burn your work eternally?
(Aya) You lose if you try to hide!

[0:42] The best picture decides the match and
best reporter! So do you have the guts?
(Hatate) This is child’s play! I’ll get the best shot, so just give up!
(Eiki) Add envy to that! You’ll be forced to read each other’s work
(Aya) She’s being serious
In that case, I must go all out right here
So then, get clear!

-Eiki corners Aya-

[1:55] (Hatate) Look out Aya!
(Eiki) Let me make this clear, Shameimaru
We spoke of this last time
Causing incidents intentionally is a major crime
(Aya) Just get a picture! I’ll bear it for a reporter win
I’ve heard all of my sins
(Hatate) … At least you should know, I respected you
Hands off the Tengu!

-Tengu are fighting Eiki-

[2:56] (Hatate) I got mine!
(Aya) It’s time we both get out of here
(Eiki) You can’t run from all your sins!
(Hatate) Don’t look down on us!
(Aya) You should know that the Crow Tengu
Are all as swift as the wind!

-Aya and Hatate exit-

[3:07] (Eiki) Solid teamwork. Perhaps they will learn some tolerance
But it’s still a problem
After all, it’s time their competition happens to commence

-With Aya and Hatate-

[3:19] (Hatate) Did we get away?
(Aya) I think so. Also, thanks for the save
(Hatate) Of course that’s what I’d do
If I took the shot of the Yama there, it’s be of you!

[3:56] Please tell me that’s it for your subjects
(Aya) What, don’t tell me you’re tired from that
(Hatate) Says the one who’s “starting incidents”
Now I get why your stories are fresh

[4:19] Let’s settle this! It’s time to show off who’s the winner
And better reporter
(Aya) So eager to fall. Very well, let’s go back to our start point
(Hatate) Sure you don’t need to go home to develop your “photos”?
All mine are digital
(Aya) Don’t look down on film. I can view them here inside their roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment