Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Mystery in Your Town

-In Human Village-

[0:00] (Aya) Huh. You’re late. Don’t tell me you got lost on the way down here?
(Hatate) Don’t get too cocky. Humans aren’t worth the time you know


[0:14] (Aya) Oh really? As expected of a novice reporter
There’s always something to see with humans in Gensokyo

[0:26] Oh hello there, Sanae Kochiya!
I was by your shrine earlier!

-Sanae enters-

[0:33] (Sanae) Hello! Please tell me something hasn’t happened again
(Aya) No, no, just stopped by for a quick picture-taking
(Sanae) Alright, so I guess you’re here for something similar
Oh, and who is this?

[0:45] (Aya) This is-
(Hatate) Hatate Himekaidou, Aya’s better
(Aya) What’s that? Don’t you know you should defer to your seniors?
(Hatate) Nope. So I’ll be taking a picture too

-Hatate pulls out cellphone-

[1:11] (Sanae) What’s that? It’s been a while since I saw modern cell phones!
(Hatate) This is the future that some people cannot embrace
(Aya) More like a tool for those who don’t know their place

-after pictures-

[1:39] (Hatate) Point for me. The age of physical photos is over
You should trade that box in before you go under, Aya

[1:50] (Aya) Not so fast. The quality of the shutter’s important
Your lazy power means your stories are you biggest flaw!

[2:03] (Hatate) Hah, stories are also so meaningless
A picture is all that’s needed!
(Aya) Nonsense! The purpose of articles is to describe!
It’s with language that a story’s story will thrive
(Hatate) As if. Words are only for space and looks

[2:23] (Aya) It’s sad, the level of your delusions and fancies
(Hatate) Not bad. You bored me, and it wasn’t even wordy
(Aya) Well then, I suppose that is that. Let’s go

-headed to Youkai mountain-

[2:50] (Hatate) So, what? You’ve given up and headed home already?
(Aya) Of course not. I have an appointment up on the mountain
Oh, right. Is that piece of junk waterproof?

[3:15] (Hatate) You don’t mean…
(Aya) The Kappa are underwater, of course
This baby’s waterproof and the sides are reinforced
Cheap plastic won’t get you far if you’re shooting in the field
If you ask nicely, I’m sure I can get you a deal

No comments:

Post a Comment