Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Nemesis Stronghold

-Outside the Myouren temple-

[0:35] (Aya) Well this is the big leagues ahead now
So are you sure you don’t want to go back home now?
(Hatate) There is no reason to
(Aya) Is that so? Well, long ago this monk killed a lot of old Youkai
You don’t need to lose your life for news

[1:03] (Hatate) There’s no way you’ll scare me off
I won’t be scared of some old monk who’s still human
(Kyouko) Oh, visitors? Go in

-entering-

[1:15] (Hatate) A Youkai? So then it’s safe
(Aya) Of course. Didn’t you know I was joking?
The monk is a Youkai… or something

-leaving-

[1:59] (Hatate) Okay, that monk’s weird. But seriously
I’ve yet to see something I’d take seriously
(Aya) I hoped to spare you, but…
There’s no choice. Let’s go see her
Will you stick with it? I may wonder
If you ever will learn when you should give up

[2:25] (Hatate) Pathetic. You won’t scare me. The “Threats” of today
Ended up to be empty
(Aya) Oh, trust me. This one’s real
(Hatate) Sure it is. I’ll call your bluff. Let’s go to your source, that is enough
(Aya) Well, we’ll go if that is how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment