Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Newshound

-Near  Youkai Mountain-

[0:07] (Aya) That’s it for Marisa. Better put these away
And this roll right here’s for everyone else out today!

[0:12] Time to find some subjects. So who might be shooting?
Well, besides me of course. That’s what I’m always doing

-snaps pictures-
-Hatate enters-

[0:28] Augh, what’s with this picture? Did I set the brightness
too high for Marisa? Better lower it
(Hatate) That’s as far as you go! Since I made it out here
(Aya) Hey, aren’t you that one… huh, I guess I forget

[0:40] (Hatate) Well for your info, I’m from the Kakashi Report
(Aya) Oh, that delusional puny column?
(Hatate) Puny newspaper? That arrogance ends today!
I declare war on you! I’ll make you pay!

-Both exit-
-Nearby-

[1:24] (Aya) Oh, so you’re still around? I thought you went back home
(Hatate) It’s a serious challenge! I’m gathering material
(Aya) You just realized that now? That’s part of reporting
(Hatate) Your subjects are good, but your content’s horrible!

[1:30] (Aya) Stealing my subjects? I can’t let that
Happen. Go find other Youkai!
(Hatate) They’re free to take. So the best shots
Well prove the best reporter is I!

[1:47] (Aya) Hmph, Fledgling! Watch my photography and be awed!
(Hatate) I’ll eat your newspaper and win this year!
(Aya) You’re too young to do it. I guess it can’t be helped
I’ll go all out now and crush you right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment