Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Illusionary Sputnik Night

-Marisa’s house-

[0:00] (Aya) Marisa! I got those pictures that you wanted
Problem is, I lost some from an accident
(Marisa) Oh well, that is good enough. Let’s see what you got then
I’ll take any pictures that I think would fit in

[0:14] (Aya) Not so fast. So how did my page turn out then?
(Marisa) Why, is there something that you wanted to add?
(Aya) I just thought if you could mention my reporting
Then I’m sure a loyal ally would be so glad

[0:27] (Marisa) So, who’ll be reading it then?

-Aya is explaining-

[0:44] (Aya) There’s an event soon for all the Tengu
We fight to top each other’s papers
So, someone could sell my image

[0:57] (Marisa) Oh, I get it! What should I say?
(Aya) I shouldn’t write the praise myself
(Marisa) Whatever, I got it ~ze!
So, did you come for anything else?

[1:11] (Aya) No, that should be good enough
That Oni’s complaining again
Just make it sound impressive
Oh, you should add the Kappa in

-Girls are editing-

[1:52] (Marisa) Alright, I’ll finish that up

[2:22] So, you’ll print copies for me?
(Aya) A few sets should be easy
How many will you need then?
(Marisa) I guess I can make do with only 3

[2:35] (Aya) Only 3? Who are they for?
(Marisa) One of them is for Akyuu…
I’ll sneak one by Patchouli…
The final one’s for Kosuzu!

[2:49] (Aya) A copy might be misplaced
Who knows which Tengu might find it?
(Marisa) That’s fine, as long as the rest
End up where they would spread the best

[3:02] (Neutral) That was how the #2 commended Aya on her speed
She claimed “She does a good job”, her pace is “extraordinary







No comments:

Post a Comment