Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Youkai Mountain ~ Mysterious Mountain

-At Youkai Mountain-

[0:17] (Aya) Looks like you got some poor lighting
Looks like a flash would have helped there
Well, that’s what happens when you take a photo without care
(Hatate) Well, look who’s talking! You’re too far
You can’t focus on where they are
What, can’t you zoom in closer? My power did it there

-Tenshi enters, Iku enters-

[0:34] (Iku) Found you! Eldest Daughter, stop it right there!
(Tenshi) Iku!
You’ll have to defeat me first, you know!
(Aya) Right there! Sanae’s not centered at all!
(Hatate) So what?
(Aya) Are you gonna comment on her hair?

[0:50] (Iku) So be it!
(Tenshi) Wah, Iku’s really mad, but isn’t it so sad that she can’t hit me from over there?
(Hatate) Well, maybe I will do a piece on that!
(Aya) What, after commenting on what she may wear?
(Iku) Oh, I won’t move all too far. After all you’re in range of my attack, isn’t that right?
(Tenshi)… ah, I forgot about that
(Aya) Here, just look at mine
(Hatate) Wait a second, do you see that light?-

-Tenshi, Aya and Hatate are shocked-
-Iku and Tenshi exit-

[1:31] (Aya) Well, looks like those two flew the coop
(Hatate) Come on! Why won’t this thing reboot?!
(Aya) Oh, do you mean to tell me you lost your “technology”?
(Hatate) I didn’t save them to a disk!
(Aya) Well, I guess that means this is it
Look here and weep, for I am the best reporter today

[1:49] (Hatate) It’s blank.
(Aya) Wait, it is the next one
(Hatate) That too…
(Aya) Really? This one?
(Hatate) There’s nothing right there to see!
Looks like your roll got exposed to the light
(Aya) No way!
Come on, you’ve got to be kidding me!

[2:04] Well then, I guess the contest will be best
To settle who is the better reporter, wouldn’t you say?
(Hatate) Yes, that works out perfectly in the end
After all, no one’s out to see it today
So then, don’t go out of print before then, since I plan to beat you officially
(Aya) Hah, it seems that you didn’t learn anything about what makes a proper story!

No comments:

Post a Comment