Wednesday, July 22, 2015

An Ice Fairy in Spring ~ Still

-Fairy House-

[0:07] (Sunny) There’s another note! Look at what Cirno wrote!
“You guys are getting frozen this time!”
(Luna) Well, if she wants to, bring it on. It won’t end up the same
We’ll take her down easily, you guys

[0:22] (Star) Wait, she left a note? Why not just attack too?
(Luna) Cuz she’s stupid, don’t you remember?
She’ll probably forget again, so we’ll see her next year. Maybe.
(Star) Is that so? Well, I wonder

-outside-

[1:07] (Cirno) Well, it’s about time. Daiyousei got them here
Now the blue one can’t sense me coming!

-inside-

[1:13] (Luna) Did you hear something?
(Star) I think there’s a group outside the door now
It sounds like they’re partying

-outside-

[1:21] (Cirno) Can’t get out of your house if the door freezes shut!
And here’s some snow above your windows
Hey weaklings, I’m here to fight you! Come on out and get killed!
(Sunny) Well, I guess it was just Cirno…

-3 fairies try to exit and fail-

[2:06] What the? The windows! Hey, you froze our front door!
What the heck is all of this ice for?
(Cirno) You losers broke my house again, so I came here to kill you!
Get ready, cuz this is war!

No comments:

Post a Comment