Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summertime Snow

[0:01] (Reimu) They’re at it again. Cirno and those 3 fairies
(Marisa) Oh, ya don’t say. So, what, did they get you?
(Reimu) Well, it’s your fault! None of this would have happened
If you didn’t pretend to be “Reimu”!

[0:16] (Marisa) You would assume she’d get it eventually
(Reimu) Doesn’t matter! Don’t pretend to be me!
Don’t you realize how bad it looks when they say
“That shrine maiden loses to that fairy”
(Marisa) Come on, that part is too funny!

-meanwhile-

[0:33] (Cirno) Alright guys, you know the plan so let’s do it
(Sunny) I hope it works better than the viewing
(Luna) I know! The humans didn’t care that she was “fighting” them
And that attack of hers doesn’t do a thing!

-Marisa exits-

[0:47] (Marisa) Oh well, I’m off. Don’t lose to those fairies!
(Reimu) It’s still your fault! There’s such a big mess! Geez!
Aha! It looks like you forgot to hide yourself, I see-
What the heck! Why is the entryway icy?!
(Cirno) Now hide the rest so she can’t see what’s slippery!
(Reimu) You guys are really annoying me!

-Nearby-

[1:11] (Marisa) So, looks like you guys planned this one out pretty well
(Star) Oh, so you really could tell?

[1:18] (Reimu) [Fantasy Seal]!
(Marisa) Too bad she’s in that mood…
(Star) Oh no. I guess that spellcard isn’t good
(Marisa) They’re screwed. But we’re far enough that the shots won’t get to us
(Star) That looks like it hurts a lot
(Marisa) Of course it does

[1:32] (Reimu) Hey Marisa, bring the smart one down here
(Star) I think I should get going…
(Marisa) Don’t worry
(Reimu) Listen, just take these 3 and get out of here, or you’re next
And you should ignore the ice fairy

-later-

[2:01] (Cirno) Did you see her slip?! Yeah, that prank was it!
(Luna) But it failed. She got us in the end
(Cirno) You’re boring. I just held back too much

[2:17] You guys don’t get it. This team’s gotten boring
Let’s go out to a party or something
I quit. I’m not the leader anymore, so let’s just go
(Sunny) I heard there’s a flower garden nearby-
(Cirno) No!

-back at the shrine-

[2:32] (Marisa) You know it’ll melt. You don’t have to clean that
(Reimu) What if a visitor slipped while walking?
It looks bad if the steps are dangerous for visitors
(Marisa) Don’t think you need to worry with anything
(Reimu) Hey, what do you mean by that?
(Marisa) Oh, I think you know
The only thing in the box is this snow~

No comments:

Post a Comment