Sunday, July 19, 2015

Stake Your Life on a Prank (2)

[0:12] (Cirno) I’ve fought Youkai before, so you don’t stand a chance
I’ll freeze you like frozen milk!
(Sunny) How would that even work? Never mind, forget it
(Cirno) Now I’ll charge in for the kill!

[0:24] (Sunny) Okay, have some fire! [Sun Sign: Aggressive Light]!
(Cirno) That’s nothing against my ice!
What the-? Hey, that’s no fair! I can’t freeze your bullets!
(Sunny) Of course, who would that be nice?

[0:49] [Rainbow Light: Prism Flash]!
(Cirno) Here’s [Icicle Attack]!
(Both) Ah! I can’t see anything!
(Cirno) Don’t shine a laser in my eyes!
(Sunny) Your ice shouldn’t bend light!
(Cirno) I’ll still beat you when I’m blind!

[1:01] (Sunny) Hey, are you still there? I still can’t see
(Cirno) Haha, you can’t hit me!
(sunny) Right there? [Yellow Deflection]!
(Cirno) What the-? Alright, that’s it! [Snow Sign: Diamond Blizzard]!
Now it’s time for you to run!

[1:25] (Cirno) Marco! Are you still there?
(Sunny) I say “Polo”, don’t I?
(Cirno) Humans say it, so I guess
Are you ready to surrender? You guys can’t defeat me!
I am clearly the strongest!

-Star enters-

[1:37] (Star) Sunny, are you alright?
(Sunny) Star? We both got blinded
I’ll have to retreat for now…
Next time, I won’t hold back. It won’t be as easy
So prepare to be brought down!

-Star and Sunny exit. Daiyousei enters-

[2:01] (Cirno) Hey wait! Are you still here? I won’t accept that win
Unless you kneel before me!
(Daiyousei) Hey, Cirno? Is there something wrong? You’re going round in circles
(Cirno) Aha! A new enemy!

[2:13] (Daiyousei) Stop it! Why’re we fighting?
(Cirno) I will freeze everyone!
(Daiyousei) Stop it! Cirno, please calm down
(Cirno) Wait, is that Daiyousei? Hey, where is Sunny Milk?
Tell me if she’s still around!

No comments:

Post a Comment