Sunday, July 19, 2015

Year Round Dreamy Curiosity

-Magic Forest-

[0:11] (Cirno) Was it over there? I don’t know and don’t care
I’ll find and beat those two up at some point today
(Lily) Everyone here, listen up! Get up and go have fun
The full power of spring’s on its way!

[0:23] (Cirno) Hey Lily, I beat Lily Black. Now it’s time to beat you
(Lily) For the last time, both of us are still Lily White!
(Cirno) But you don’t look like you’re the same
(Lily) It’s just a cool costume that the Yama gave to me, alright?

-Cirno shoots Lily down-

[0:47] (Cirno) Winter wins again! I am still the strongest!
Now where was I heading to anyway?
I’m in the forest, so this must be a test
Of my new Strongest power
(Sunny) Hey!

-Sunny enters-

I just heard from Star that you’re going for us
Luna’s plan was that we would all team up so
We would all be stronger than any of the humans
Like Marisa or the Miko!

[1:12] (Cirno) Sounds like a good idea, but I’ll say no
I don’t need you or any other weakling’s help, since
I am the strongest fairy, you got that?!
I can beat all of them all by myself

[1:24] (Sunny) (She’s an idiot. Why did we want her help?
Luna needs to plan these things better in the future)
(Cirno) That’s right! I came here to kill you like the rest
I’ll freeze you with my new power!

[1:35] (Sunny) What did you mean? Star isn’t dead. She just left you behind
Anyway, what are you up to around our house?
(Cirno) I’m not up to anything! I’m just here for a war!
Because of my house, which you knocked down!

[1:59] (Sunny) When did we do that? Wasn’t it in Winter?
Why would you wait until now to come out here?
(Cirno) I just forgot it for a little while, alright?
Now that I found you, it’s time to fight!
(Sunny) We’re just planning to join up to prank humans!
So join us under our flag for all fairies!
(Cirno) My house was destroyed only because I wasn’t in it!
I’ll knock you all down to your knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment