Sunday, July 19, 2015

Staking your Life on a Prank (1)

[0:00] (Cirno) I don’t need help, I can win by myself!
(Star) But it’ll be better is we fight together!
(Cirno) I don’t need that! You guys will hold me back!
Enough talking, here is my new attack!

-Cirno attacks-

[0:11] (Star) Quit it! [Star Sign: Twinkle Sapphire]!
(Cirno) That will look shinier in ice!
(Star) What the-? Hey, that’s cheating!
(Cirno) No, it’s how I’m winning! No one can beat me in fights

[0:23] (Star) [Star Sign: Star Piece Shower]
(Cirno) [Icicle Fall –Flower-]
(Star) Hey wait! That’s not Danmaku!
(Cirno) That’s because I’m too strong! Face it, you’re going down
There’s nothing else you can do!

[0:48] (Star) [Shooting Star: Comet Storm]!
(Cirno) Alright then, [Perfect Freeze]!
Haha! Froze them all at once!
(Star) (Let’s just uninvite her. She’s not good at teamwork
Now is my best chance to run!)

-Star exits-

[1:00] (Cirno) How’s that? I’m the strongest! Hey wait, where did she go?
Maybe she died instantly?
Oh right, I should go kill those two, just to be fair
No one breaks our harmony!

-elsewhere-

[1:25] (Star) Sunny, is this one you? We’ve got a big problem
(Sunny) Wait, Star, did you get attacked?
I bet it was Reimu. So she figured us out
She’ll be a tough nut to crack

[1:37] (Star) No wait! It was Cirno. She’s the one who sent the
Note that declared war on us
(Sunny) Hey wait, why would she do something like that to a fairy?
(Star) She is mad about something

-Back to Cirno-

[2:01] (Cirno) Alright, just forget it! I’ll go out to their house
No one else is around here
The last two should be scared. I am coming for them!
The strongest is coming near!

-Daiyousei enters-

[2:14] (Daiyousei) Cirno, what’s going on?
(Cirno) A great war of JUSTICE!
Those two light fairies will pay!
(Daiyousei) I thought there were three, did something happen to them?
(Cirno) I blew one of them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment