Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Refrain of the Lovely Great War

-spring path-

[0:13] (Cirno) Alright, here I come! No one’s gonna get away with making
fun of me, I’ll freeze them all solid!
Time for a little practice. Hey Lily Black! You’re being noisy!
It’s too annoying, so just quit it!

[0:26] (Lily) Spring is finally here! I have to tell everyone right now
And you know my name’s not Lily Black!
(Cirno) I won’t lose to a spring. I’m gonna freeze everyone solid!
Get a load of my new cool attack!

[0:39] Hah! I showed her! Now, what was I doing?
Oh right, I was freezing the cherry blossoms!
It’s like an Icicle Fall, but only in pink!
I should gather them up so I can show it to someone

[1:18] Freezing everything is easy for someone strong like me
But where was I going anyway?
I thought I was going somewhere because I wanted to do something
There was something special for today

-Star enters-

[1:45] (Star) So the reading’s you. It seemed like it was something larger
(Cirno) Ah! It’s you! I’m forgetting something…
(Star) Well, if you can’t remember, then join us to fight the humans
In a war that Sunny is planning

[1:57] (Cirno) Hey, that sound like fun. So why are you scared of the humans?
(Star) Someone declared war on us with ice
But if we all surprise them, then we can scoop up a victory!
(Cirno) Ah, I remember! That one was me!

[2:10] You were dead the moment that you met me!
(Star) Wait, what? Why did you declare war on us?
(Cirno) Feel the wrath of a household that is now ruined!
(Star) It was just a prank! Don’t you think that death is way too much?

-Star runs, Cirno follows-

[2:50] (Cirno) Hah, you’re cornered now! You’re really weak when compared to me!
Were you really gonna fight a war?
(Star) Hey, I’m not really strong! That’s why we need to band together
Join us so our army becomes four!

No comments:

Post a Comment