Sunday, July 19, 2015

Great Fairy Wars ~ Fairy Wars

[0:00] (Star) Alright, let’s go
(Sunny) Gensokyo will soon be bathed in all our light
(Luna) Come on then, all fairies have to unite!

[0:25] (Cirno) I’ll beat you up! I don’t need anyone else’s help
(Luna) You’re not going to win against us if you fight us by yourself!

[0:36] (Cirno) Bring it on! I will freeze all of your bullets! You losers don’t stand a chance
(Sunny) Hah, did you forget about fire? Try to freeze these, smarty-pants!
(Cirno) I don’t have to! You guys can’t hit me with slow shots anyway!
(Luna) Well then, we’ll have to bring out lasers to blast it away!

[1:00] (Cirno) Pretty good, but that won’t be good enough. This lake is my big advantage!
I spent the whole winter just training. Let me show you what I did!

[1:12] (Star) She froze the water?
(Luna) Well, we can break it with lasers!
(Cirno) Not if I throw them!
(Luna) Yeah right!
(Sunny) Ah! Watch out for the ice spikes!
Alright, our secret weapon. Here’s [Team Tech: Fairy Overdrive]!

[1:40] (Cirno) Alright, that’s it! I have a secret weapon too! [Perfect]- oof!
Don’t go crashing into me! [Perfect Freeze]!

-Light fairies tackle Cirno into the lake. Cirno freezes everyone-

[2:05] (Luna) The lake’s so cold…
(Star) Luna, Sunny’s not getting up too soon
(Cirno) Had enough? Something this cold’s really easy
(Luna) You got splashed and frozen too!

-Aya enters-

[2:16] (Cirno) So? Who cares? I can move and none of you can
That means I am the Strongest!
(Aya) Huh, so it was only some fairies?
(Cirno) Alright then, I’ll fight you next!

[2:27] (Aya) No, I’m the press. So what kind of person do you want to fight?
(Cirno) I’ll show off that I can beat up a human
(Aya) Well, alright

[2:40] Marisa was over in that direction
(Luna) Marisa? She’s our target!
(Cirno) Hah, I already beat up Reimu, so Marisa would be next

-Cirno exits-

[2:52] (Star) She beat up Reimu?
(Aya) About that… she doesn’t have a clue
A few years ago, she fought Marisa goofing off
(Luna) So she’s gonna get creamed by Marisa, right Crow Tengu?

No comments:

Post a Comment