Friday, October 24, 2014

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple

[0:00] (Alice) So, one final clue, the Netherworld
I guess I should ask that girl

[0:19] (Youmu) Hello there, who might you be?
(Alice) A magician. I was wondering if you’d help me
I’m researching this type of mist
But I can’t speak to it, you see?

[0:32] (Youmu) Oh yes, I see. A phantom then?
Do you know what sort of person it’s been?
(Alice) Oh, it’s not dead from what I’ve seen
Nor is it now in between

[0:46] (Youmu) Well then, how big is this mist?
(Alice) So large that it could envelop all of Gensokyo
Are you making up a joke?
Phantoms don’t become that big, you know?

[0:58] (Alice) No really, I’m serious
It seems like that’s the extent of what this mist is like
(Youmu) Then it’d have to be big
Just as big as that during its life
(Alice) What could match that size?
(Youmu) Maybe a nation or country right before it died?
(Alice) Could there be such a thing?
(Youmu) No, not really. I was just joking

[1:29] (Alice) Well it seems it’s no phantom
But still it’s here and it has a presence like one
Let’s try to talk to this one then
(Youmu) It doesn’t seem like it will listen

[1:44] And something’s weird, there’s no soul here
In fact, it seems like this portion will soon disappear
(Alice) Wait, did you say it’s a “portion”?
Maybe it’s part of someone?

[1:57] (Youmu) So then, see you at the shrine?
(Alice) Yes, but did someone happen to give out a time?
(Youmu) No, and Reimu found that odd
It seemed like something was on her mind

[2:10] (Alice) Alright then, at the feast
Something is sure to show itself at the very least
Well then, I’ll take my leave
Thank you very much for helping me

[2:23] (Youmu) See you then, I must go
There are still some preparations I must oversee
Though I don’t know about
Miss Yuyuko’s “Special Type of Tea”…

No comments:

Post a Comment