Sunday, October 26, 2014

Demystify Feast

[0:00] (Neutral) On the day of the feast, two Youkai at the shrine
Came across each other, with one goal held in mind
To reveal the culprit who was the one behind
All the strange gatherings and their synchronized time

[0:08] Of the six that set out, these two had the answer
Knowing what would cause this, they waited for the feast
Though they would not solve this, it was not their right to
Others had as their job the resolve to fight through

[0:22] (Yukari) Well then, hello Yuyuko. You have arrived far too early
(Yuyuko) I had a feeling you’d be here and I wanted to find some “tea”
(Yukari) Well sorry, I’ve only got sake (Reimu) Hey, Yukari, return all of it!
(Yukari) It will all be brought out shortly. You’ll have to just wait for a bit
(Yuyuko) It’s not something that you have. I need you to gather it for me
(Yukari) Oh, was it something that you spilled? That’s certainly abnormal tea
(Yuyuko) The flavor is still distinctive, but it must be gathered quickly
The easiest way to do that is to reduce all its boundaries

[0:46] (Yukari) So you figured it out. But you made a big mess
(Yuyuko) It is not a problem. Will you handle the rest?
(Yukari) Alright, but you owe me. Also, is that safe?
(Yuyuko) Yes, I brought it along. Youmu thought it’d be best
(Yukari) And did she add poison?
(Yuyuko) Oh, so you had noticed. No, I did that

[0:59] (Marisa) Hey, what’s going on, Reimu? The feast is not for a few hours
(Reimu) These two showed up out of nowhere. So about that bet of ours…
(Marisa) Oh, right. I came up with nada. How’d everything go on your end?
(Reimu) I have to wait until the feast, but I think I know what happened

[1:10] (Reimu) So, you’re bringing sake, right? (Marisa) Oh right, Yukari has got it
(Yukari) Oh, so you realized quickly. So how’d you know that I stole it?
(Marisa) Tracking spell on the bottle, but the location makes no sense
(Yukari) That’s because it’s not meant to. My home will not take your presence

[1:30] (Reimu) So did you go around taking everybody’s drinks?
Seriously, give that sake back
(Yukari) Yes I did, it’s quite a selection that I have amassed
(Marisa) That’s just weird. What is up with that?

-Yukari is explaining… density differentials and osmosis-
[2:06] (Yukari) … And that is a review of the Second Thermodynamic Law…
That is why I only took alcohol
(Reimu) … So what does all of that have to do with anything?
(Yuyuko) It brings in the “tea” that is “missing”

[2:18] (Neutral) A ghost drinking mist tea, a Youkai of boundaries
Both had their attention on something they can’t see
While the shrine maiden and the black-white magician
Tried to puzzle out Yukari’s strange admission

[2:31] (Marisa) So if all the sake’s here, the culprit will come running
(Yukari) Well, that probably would happen regardless, if I did nothing
I was just going to blame her, but Yuyuko messed that plan up
(Yuyuko) It wasn’t fair to hog the fun. So will the “tea” fit in one “cup”?

[2:42] (Reimu) Alright, stop speaking in code!
Say what this “tea” is now clearly!
(Yuyuko) This “tea” is something that’s spread out
We’re pulling in all this mist, see?
(Marisa) So the “Mist Tea”’s behind this? This incident seems too blurry
(Yukari) Well, she was just having her fun. It’s not like she had to hurry

[2:54] (Reimu) So where is the culprit? (Yukari) I’m condensing her now
(Marisa) Betcha I’ll beat her first! (Yuyuko) Who said that she’ll come out?
(Yukari) You’d have to go face her. She won’t come to the shrine
(Reimu) Fine then, I’ll defeat her before it is feast time!

[3:08] (Yukari) And how will you both get there? You can’t even make a boundary
(Reimu) Well then, you could send me in (Marisa) But only after you send me
(Yukari) Oh, and why should I do that? I’m not a glorified taxi
If you want my assistance, then ask for it properly

[3:19] (Marisa) Oh right, I see what you’re sayin’. So these last days were just practice?
Guess we’ve no choice then, Reimu. Alright then Yukari, let’s do this!
(Yukari) Do you think that your melee will stand up against my boundary?
(Reimu) I’m sure that we’ll get by somehow. So you just wait right there and see!

[3:38] (Yukari) Only the sky is the same azure it’s always been
Over the kingdom in ruins
Mountains and rivers may ignore their history
But still they remember Oni

No comments:

Post a Comment