Friday, October 10, 2014

Skygazer

-Yukari enters-

[0:00] (Yukari) Hello there, Miss vampire!
Do you mind if I just have a bit of your time? It will be VERY cheap!
(Remilia) What business do you have here?
I was about to go and get some sleep I’m tired from last night
Wait, how did you get inside?
I’m sure that you have not been invited
(Yukari) I just walked in. Your gate guard is asleep
… or maybe hung over just a bit…

[0:26] Let’s switch topics: Do you have any sake?
(Remilia) You can’t switch that when there’s no topic anyway
(Yukari) Denki Brandy (Remilia) Yes, I have some now. What of it?
(Yukari) I’ll steal it for a bit

[0:39] (Remilia) I hope you’re not planning to drink with me
I will not drink the day away here in your company
(Yukari) Why should I drink this with you?
I just need this and I’ll leave. There’s other things I have to do

[0:53] (Remilia) Hey, that Denki Brandy’s mine!
I guess that you have earned yourself a portion of my time
Prepare yourself, silly fool!
You won’t leave from my castle from this duel (Yukari) Not necessary

[1:05] Just get your rest. You may find need for it soon
And let your maid go out to start on her own search
I’m sure I’ll see you at the shrine in three days time
Farewell for now, vampire

-Yukari exits-

[1:17] (Remilia) Sakuya, get over here (Sakuya) Yes, mistress?
(Remilia) I want you to go search  for whatever’s been bothering you
On your way out, wake up Meiling…. Things are getting interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment