Saturday, October 18, 2014

Locked Girl ~ Girl's Secret Room

-Voile-

[0:12] (Patchouli) Alright then, Marisa! Stop right there!
Stop sneaking in my room!
(Marisa) Hey, I was invited!
(Patchouli) Oh, is that so?

[0:26] Then where did Sakuya have to go? She was sent to watch you
(Marisa) She skipped off to go yell at Meling, so…

[1:14] Hey, do ya have anything else on weather besides the ones right here?
(Patchouli) Just leave now! Those are my books, and I won’t lend any to you. Is. That. Clear?
(Marisa) Maybe it’s not really mist anyway? Should ya be reading now even when it’s so dark?
(Patchouli) I’m used to it! And aren’t you reading too?
(Marisa) Yeah, but I have a light, see? [Love Sign: Master Spark]!

[1:52] (Patchouli) Spirit of smokeless fire, come! [Metal Earth sign: Djinn Gust]!
(Marisa) Hey, does anyone else feel a breeze?
(Patchouli) Augh!
Two of all: No more or less to save! [Noachian Deluge]!
(Marisa) I’m a heavy drizzle, so I’ll dodge with ease~

[2:54] (Patchouli) [Elemental Harvester] card!
(Marisa) Based on what I saw, this isn’t that hard
(Patchouli) Are you done yet?!
(Marisa) Not by a long shot~
So then, come at me! Show me what ya got!
(Patchouli) Alright, I don’t care. Just leave the way you’ve come
(Marisa) Hey, is that all? Ya know, you’re no fun

(Patchouli) Hopefully, there’s no more distractions
The scanning spell is almost done

No comments:

Post a Comment