Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Septette for the Dead Princess

[0:00] (Marisa) Seems like this is serious
Guess now it’s time to see “Mistress”
Hey Vampire! Is this your mist?
(Remilia) So you think I’m behind this?
And by the way, how’d you get here?
(Marisa) Through the front door. What, can’t ya hear?

[0:23] (Remilia) Well it’s time that you would show
I was waiting here, you know!
(Marisa) Well, I came to see Patchy
I wasn’t gonna fight ya, see?
(Remilia) Might I ask you why you’re here?
(Marisa) Well, I wanna make this clear:
Are ya gonna host the feast?
(Remilia) Well, I wouldn’t mind in the least

[1:11] (Marisa) Oh, and is this weird mist yours?
(Remilia) Well, let’s see if you can guess
(Marisa) Yeah, I’ll get the truth by force
(Remilia) I suggest you try your best
[Divine Spear: Spear the Gungir]!
[Demon King Cradle] is here!
[Night Sign: Bad Lady Scramble]!
[Scarlet Sign: Red the Nightless Castle]!

[1:58] (Marisa) Well, it looks like nothing changed
Guess it’s not ya. That’s so strange
(Remilia) That is for making me wait!
Be astonished by your Fate!

No comments:

Post a Comment