Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wanderings

[0:00] (Yukari) In forests of magic where people lose their way
There’s a shop around here, Kirisame!
Oh, that’s odd. She’s not here. Well that really is quite a shame
Then I’ll just borrow this. She won’t complain

[0:24] Impressive. These treasures are rather rare
I wonder if she knows what she has here?
Hm? This sword… Isn’t this Kusanagi?
I suppose that I can’t just let it be

[0:42] It would be dangerous if this was here
A copy should be fine. She will not mind
So what else does she have? Let’s look around…
I’m certain there are things best never found

[1:10] Interesting. This grimoire shows some promise
But all these card rankings are such a mess
Is this one supposed to be my [Border Sign]?
At least she is correct for Borderlines

[1:36] ? That tengu’s newspaper? Why’s it open?
An ad for “Kourindou”? Where’s that again?
Oh right, that half-Youkai who fell outside
Maybe I should make time to stop on by

[2:00] Doesn’t this item belong to Chen?
I guess I’ll just take this and give it back
Oh, I guess Marisa is done tonight
I guess I should leave now to avoid a fight

[2:24] (Marisa) Hello? I just thought I heard someone
I guess it was my imagination?

No comments:

Post a Comment