Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bloom Nobly, Cherry Blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life


[0:10] (Yuyuko) So, what’s your question? Does your mistress need help?
(Sakuya) No, nothing like that. This is for something else
Tell me, are you two causing another incident?
(Yuyuko) Ah, so that was what Yukari’s message meant

[0:31] (Sakuya) I'm on a schedule, so let’s both make this quick
Just to confirm, you are not the real culprit?
(Yuyuko) I can pretend that I am if that is what you want
Though it is scary that something else now haunts

[0:52] (Sakuya) How can you be scared of ghosts? Aren't you are dead?
(Yuyuko) There are still monsters like those under my bed!
(Youmu) Mistress, you use a futon. Nothing is under there
(Yuyuko) Youmu, there’s a ghost behind you! (Youmu) Mistress? Where?!

[1:14] (Sakuya) I think I’ll take my leave now. Thank you two for your time
(Yuyuko) Don’t mind it. We’ll see you later at the shrine
Well then Youmu, go stand guard. I’m off to get some rest
If monsters come out, just try to do your best

-Yuyuko exits-

[1:36] (Youmu) If she starts sleeping right now, she’ll be up all tonight
And she’s just joking about the monsters… right?

No comments:

Post a Comment