Monday, March 9, 2015

Catastrophe in Bhava-Agra ~ Wonderful Heaven (6)

[0:17] (Sakuya) So this is the Heavens? It’s quite nice here
… How is it that this place shakes?
I was not aware that even Heaven
Suffered from mundane earthquakes
(Tenshi) that is because Heaven’s a big keystone
(Sakuya) Ah. And what is that stone then?
(Tenshi) Earthquakes do not cease as it floats in space
That’s the nature of Heaven

[0:40] So then, why have you made your way up here?
(Sakuya) Ah, I think it was this mist
Though I haven’t found any clues to that
The weather can’t be dismissed

[0:53] (Tenshi) I can’t give full marks. You missed the point
To what I have done. My plan was to
Cause an incident on the ground to get the full attention of someone

[1:10] (Sakuya) Ah, now I see. But it makes me quite angry
(Tenshi) That said, would you please fetch me a resolver now?
(Sakuya) Well, you see. I’m a part-timer
I will show you if you still have your doubts

[1:34] (Tenshi) You get credit for noticing the red mists
But you didn’t notice the clouds and what they do
I will carve into your body now
What they summon in their full magnitude!

-girls are fighting-

[2:14] (Sakuya) Well it seem you are skilled with that sword there
(Tenshi) Oh, I’m sure you’d be surprised
(Sakuya) Beating you would really be troublesome
(Tenshi) We all need strength to survive
So then, leave this problem to the full-timers
Go and get those two for me
(Sakuya) Yes, I’ll tell them which way they should head to
(Tenshi) That will work out perfectly!
-Sakuya leaves-
-Sakuya ‘teleports’ back-
[2:38] (Sakuya) Ah, they’re headed up here already then
Marisa will be here first
(Tenshi) Oh, you did that time-stop thing, didn’t you?
Well, it’s not what I rehearsed…

[2:50] (Sakuya) Just a fair warning: It’s unlikely you will be winning
(Tenshi) Oh, I know that, but I want to see what happens if I
Cause some trouble all around for them

[3:08] (Sakuya) Well, I should leave. (Tenshi) Say hello to your mistress
She was the first person to use scarlet mist
(Sakuya) I’m sure she’ll call you to fight today
(Tenshi) That will be fine, but will she be okay?

[3:22] (Sakuya) She will be fine. She is stronger than I am
(Tenshi) No, I meant: Can she handle all this sunlight?
(Sakuya) Well, I suppose that may cause issue
She may postpone it until it is night

No comments:

Post a Comment