Sunday, March 15, 2015

Locked Girl ~ Girl’s Secret Room (6)

[0:00] (Patchouli) Oh, it’s you. What are you doing here? (Alice) I have something to ask
(Patchouli) Sakuya… is out. Well then, be quick. I have another task
(Sakuya) Do you have a book about earthquakes? Something has caused a mess
(Patchouli) The weather is a bigger concern. You are clueless

[0:26] Can’t you feel the strangeness of this haze? It has lasted for days
And it seems that you have brought on hail. I’m amazed

[0:39] You are asking about the ground with this weather flowing around

[0:52] (Alice) The earthquake is a great concern. The Hakurei Shrine was destroyed
(Patchouli) Understanding one’s temperament lets you see what you can avoid
Masks are cloudy, deceit brings rain, and the hail from a cold shoulder
(Alice) Oh? It seems that someone here is arrogant and has got bolder

[1:18] (Patchouli) Not at all. This has been proven. The clouds take your feelings and use them
(Alice) Well then, what about the red mist? (Patchouli) A red mist? I’m not familiar with it

[1:32] There is a strange scarlet mist, you say? Describe its form to me
(Alice) It is gathering around people now, around everyone
(Patchouli) Koakuma! Go and tell Remi I may be going out
And gather any beans we may have (Koakuma) At once, Miss Patchouli

[1:57] (Alice) I trust that you know something I don’t? I’ve never seen you like this
(Patchouli) Earthquakes are shelved in that section there. Be aware they are trapped

[2:10] I am busy. Things are dire. Koakuma! Start a fire!

[2:22] (Alice) She is frantic. That’s a surprise. But why coffee? And no water?
(Patchouli) I will need to use these later, so make sure those flames are hotter!

[2:36] We shall test the “Mamemaku” (Alice) Looks like something that Marisa would do
Well it’s better if I focus on this and just try to ignore those two

[2:49] (Remilia) Hey Patchy, don’t start this again. Setsubun is really annoying
(Patchouli) That Oni’s up to no good. There are things she’s probably destroying

Timeline
Follow Patchouli
Follow Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment