Thursday, March 5, 2015

Ridiculous Game (6)

[0:08] (Reimu) I’m all the way here to fix a problem
So, someone today flattened my shrine
(Aya) Oh? What do you think about this weather?
(Reimu) That is the biggest clue that they left behind

[0:38] (Aya) Well, sounds like that’s all in hand. Seems like you are having fun
(Reimu)Well there’s still a job to do. I’ll beat everyone
(Aya) Umm, when you say “everyone” (Reimu) Yes, that is including you
(Aya) Well, try if you think you can. I will hold back for you

-pointless fighting-
[0:52] So the shrine was broken when you came back?
Who do you think could have done that?
(Reimu) Suika could, but there’s no reason to, so I don’t have a clue
(Aya) The oni are troublesome. You should have built more supports
At least, that’s how we used to do things
Are you sure it’s not her then? (Reimu) Yes, of course!

[1:07] (Reimu) So is this wind from your ability?
(Aya) No, it’s just something stuck around me
So what do you know about the weather? It’s the toll to get by
(Reimu) Weather is my only clue. If it stops when I beat you
Then I know you’re the culprit and you have to help me fix up my shrine!

[1:38] (Aya) But what if it’s not who you’re facing?
You know that Marisa went on ahead?
She could have beaten the real culprit
(Reimu) Then I’ll go and make her help me out instead!

[2:08] (Aya) So, you’re not gonna team up? That is what you usually do
(Reimu) No, she’s causing some rain clouds
I would end up soaked through
(Aya) Well, that’s boring. Just let me know
how it turns out when it’s settled
She was headed above those clouds
(Reimu) Well then, that’s where I’ll go
-Reimu leaves-

[2:23] (Aya) I guess I should go get a couple shots
Of the shrine before it’s been repaired
It looks like there will be lots to see
If they’re going up there

[2:30] I should hurry over there and be back for the next one
And I thought that guard duty sucked
It looks like today will be too fun

-above-
[2:37] (Reimu) She said “above” the clouds back there, didn’t she?
What could be all the way up this way?
I didn’t think there was more above that shrine or nether gate
Oh well, let’s see what’s up here. Never been up here before
My intuition is pointing there. So let’s see if there will be something more

Timeline
Follow Reimu
Follow Aya

No comments:

Post a Comment