Monday, March 9, 2015

Flawless Clothing of the Celestials (7)

[0:04] (Tenshi) At last, one of you finally came
(Marisa) Hey, are you the one behind all this rain?
(Tenshi) Indeed! And after long last, here you are
(Marisa) Good enough. [Magicannon: Final Spark]

[0:19] (Tenshi) What the?! What do you think you are doing?
(Marisa) All this rain is getting REALLY annoying!
… I’m good, so explain what you’re tryin’ to do
(Tenshi) …I think there is a problem with you

[0:37] Alright, so I took everyone’s temperaments cause it seemed really fun
[0:53] (Marisa) Well, this world had folks with terrible taste
(Tenshi) And it lets me make these earthquakes!
-Tenshi uses the Sword of Hisui-
(Marisa) Wait, is that a part of your plan?
(Tenshi) Yes indeed. So it seem that you understand

[1:08] (Marisa) I don’t. But my house can’t take that shaking
So I should stop your earthquaking…
So then, what is your real goal, mastermind?
This weather doesn’t get you a thing

[1:24] (Tenshi) Who knows? You’ll have to fight me to find out!
(Marisa) … Nah, I’ll pass. So this weather thing is everywhere…
I might go bother everyone with rain
If I’m there, Remi can’t go anywhere!

-Marisa leaves-
[1:40] (Tenshi) … What? Did she really blow me off?
Get back here! We have to battle!
(Marisa: Calling back) Don’t worry, Reimu’s pissed at what you did
Now if you excuse me, I should go.

[1:56] (Tenshi) That was not what I had planned for our fight
Is that witch crazy or something?
-Below-
(Marisa) Great, more rain. Oh well, I’ll dry up quickly
Anyway, misery loves more company

No comments:

Post a Comment