Sunday, March 15, 2015

Vessel of Stars ~ Casket of Star (8)

[0:11] (Yuyuko) Oh, Marisa. Come on in. You look like you are cold as death
(Marisa) Yeah, flying here through the snow doesn’t work out when you are wet
(Yuyuko) So, I guess you met with her if you are wasting your time here
(Marisa) Well, you guys don’t have any sky, so I thought it couldn’t be weird

-A quick clothing change later-

[0:55] Well at least it’s stopped raining, although the snow’s not much better
By the way, where is Youmu at?
(Yuyuko) I sent her to look into where some spirits may have gone off to
Because she was messing with my snow view

[1:06] (Marisa) What, was she just eating all of the snow as it was falling down?
(Yuyuko) No, it was much worse. You see
Everywhere that Youmu goes, the skies get clear no matter what
And her weather’s stronger than that from me

[1:32] (Marisa) So if I am less stubborn, the weather’s from someone else
(Yuyuko) Yes, it is your temperament that makes rain fall around yourself
(Marisa) Wait, that gives me a good idea! I’ll just hand out at Reimu’s place!
She’s got this sunny things today, so the clouds will give me some space
-Marisa leaves-

[2:16] (Yuyuko) Well Yukari, I’ll just go then. Can you leave a note here for Youmu
to get her to follow me?
(Yukari) Not a problem. I have to go now and take care of something else
But that will be way too easy

[2:27] But really, the shrine is now quite the ruin
There’s nothing there left to see
(Yuyuko) Well, I’m sure that it’ll work out. It always seems to, no matter what
(Yukari) You may be a little too carefree

Timeline
Follow Marisa
Follow Yuyuko
Follow Yukari

No comments:

Post a Comment