Monday, March 23, 2015

Catastrophe in Bhava-Agra ~ Wonderful Heaven (8)

[0:17] (Tenshi) Well it’s about time that you made it here!
(Reimu) So are you the real culprit?
The one who broke my shrine earlier then?
(Tenshi) If I say yes, what of it?

[0:28] (Reimu) Why would you do something that’s so pointless?
(Tenshi) It is just because I can
Now I will remove the keystones of earth
and lay bare the hearts of man!

[0:40] (Reimu) … Yeah, I don’t believe you for a moment
Cut the crap. What is your goal?
(Tenshi) What do you mean? I swear I will do it!
This land’s under my control

[0:53] (Reimu) It just feels like you don’t really care if you win or lose
So there’s no way I can take you seriously. I’m going
(Tenshi) Wait, there’s no way you can leave!

[1:11] (Reimu) So, what’s your deal? Why the pointless earthquaking?
(Tenshi) Up here, there is nothing to do but dance and sing
(Reimu) Are you trying to make me jealous?
(Tenshi) What I’m saying is it’s boring for us

[1:35] Then I saw you playing with all the Youkai
(Reimu) That’s not playing. I was being serious then
(Tenshi) I wanted to play an incident
So I gathered all of your temperaments

-Tenshi gathers energy-

[2:15] (Reimu) You can’t be so flippant. You broke my shrine
Take responsibility!
(Tenshi) This sword of Hisou will be the real thing
When it lets out energy!

[2:27] (Reimu) You’re not listening to me, aren’t you?
Well then, I will take you down
Then you’re gonna fix my shrine right after
(Tenshi) In that case, let’s shake the ground!

[2:39] That boring life of a celestial
It's not made for one like I
Well then, show me the weather you have seen
That has beaten those Youkai!

[2:51] (Reimu) … posturing is fine, but you’re overdoing it again
It’s annoying. I don’t really care anymore
Let’s just end this. [Fantasy Heaven]!

[3:09] (Tenshi) Ah! What the heck?! What’s the deal with this spellcard?!
I’ll just shake you a bit to throw off your aim!
(Reimu) That won’t work as long as I’m floating
Here’s some bad news: You have just lost this game!

[3:33] Now that’s over, get something to fix my shrine!
If you’re bored, you better come and help me clean this up
Geez, she talked so much about her plan
But in the end, she wasn’t very tough

No comments:

Post a Comment