Monday, March 9, 2015

Crimson in the Black Sea ~ Legendary Fish (7)

[0:00] (Reimu) No sun up here? Before now, the sky was always clear
I was right. This must be the way to go to solve this
So, who will my next foe be?

[0:12] (Iku) One more human? You’re the third one today. It’s no longer rare
(Reimu) So then, who might you be? Well, I say that, but the truth is that I honestly don’t care

[0:23] (Iku) I am an Oarfish Youkai, Iku Nagae
So why are humans coming here at this time?
(Reimu) I’m fighting everyone now, looking for who is causing an odd weather issue
And the suspicious one here is you!

[0:47] So hold still. I need to see if you are the culprit
(Iku) What do you plan to do when you find I’m not?
(Reimu) Then I’ll go find someone else. Someone up here is causing tons of problems now
So, Ouarfish Youkai: Let’s see what you’ve got!

-Girls are Fighting-

[1:56] (Iku) Hold! Stop this nonsense and just listen to me!
Soon a massive earthquake will soon come to be
(Reimu) You’re too late. My shrine was wrecked by that earthquake
So I’ve come to find the culprit
She has to go and help me fix it!

-Girls are fighting (again)-

[2:19] (Iku) There is more. Something like that is now what I would fear
Go and warn everyone that a big earthquake draws near
(Reimu) You do that. I’m going on to give someone a little piece of what’s on my mind
And after that, we’ll fix my shrine!

[3:07] (Iku) I urge you to turn back, regardless of that
The wardens of heaven do not like humans
(Reimu) I don’t care. I’m going there to beat them up anyway, so it’s the same
Now try to stop me, if you still can
-Reimu ‘floats’-

[3:29] (Iku) What has she done? I can’t strike her down with lightning
(Reimu) If you don’t mind, I’ll ‘float’ right  through everything
If you want to warn someone, then you should go and tell them
About the problem for yourself
Don’t just rely on someone else
-Reimu leaves-

[4:40] (Iku) Well, humans are certainly hard to advise
With any luck, the next one is a Youkai
Though it would be difficult to spread the word if humans do not trust Youkai…
Still, all I can do is hope and try

-ahead-
[5:02] (Reimu) Finally. All of that lightning was too bright to see
(Marisa) Hey Reimu. The culprit is that girl, “Tenshi”
She’s the one with the peach hat. Seems like she wants attention or something, so
She made the weather go out of control

No comments:

Post a Comment