Friday, April 3, 2015

Skies Beyond the Clouds (9)

[0:13] (Patchouli) There. Based on my calculations, the clouds there have to be the ones
Let’s prepare for the battle soon to come
(Iku) Oh, are you looking out for someone?

[0:36] Either way, turn back and spread this for me-
(Patchouli) You’re with her! I will not be deceived!
[Royal Flare]! Your boss will soon fall to me
And we will finally be free of the oni

[1:10] (Iku) Hey, listen! An earthquake is soon to come
(Patchouli) Threats like that will not cause me to run
There will not be an earthquake after I
Strike down your master with my five signs
­-Patchouli leaves-

[1:33] (Iku) “My Master”? But she’s going the wrong way
The palace is located above
Does she think that that girl is behind this?
Anyway, I must tell of this crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment