Friday, April 3, 2015

Hiraori Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When? (10)

[0:40] (Youmu) You? What have you guys done to my mistress?!
(Komachi) Hey, wait! What are you talking about?
(Youmu) She was taken away from home
You know something, so just spit it out!

[0:52] (Komachi) Hey, she just came by here right before you came
See there? She left all this summer snow
(Youmu) So she’s alright. That’s a relief
Alright, then tell me: Where did my mistress go?

-fights and explanations-

[2:02] So she headed up to the mountain then?
I’m sorry for lashing out at you
(Komachi) Hey, no big deal. That spar was fun
So what do you think she is up to?

[2:14] (Youmu) The note I received still bothers me, and some spirits went missing as well
(Komachi) Well she might go up to Heaven, if she is not heading down to Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment