Friday, April 3, 2015

Drunk as I Like (10)

[0:08] (Tenshi) Oh, next one! Prepare yourself, magician!
(Patchouli) Move aside! I’ve found you, mastermind!
(Tenshi) Excuse me? I am over here, you know
(Suika) I thought you gave up after last time

[0:24] (Patchouli) Meet your end! I’ve prepared for this battle!
(Suika) Well okay, but I am innocent
(Patchouli) Is that so? Then what are you doing up here?
Setsubun practices are your punishment!

[0:40] (Tenshi) Excuse me, but I gathered all your temperaments-
(Patchouli) What is this?! My attacks were all ineffective?
(Suika) Is that all? I was expecting something interesting
(Patchouli) I won’t leave after everything you did!

[1:04] (Sakuya) That’s enough. Miss Patchouli, let’s go back
You’re suffering from an asthma attack
(Patchouli) No, not yet! I can still neutralize her!
Stop the earthquakes and the odd weather!
-Sakuya and Patchouli leave-

[1:20] (Tenshi) … Hey, oni. What was all of that about?
(Suika) Oh, that? She has tried to drive me out
She’s someone who fears oni properly
But she does kinda come off as a crazy

-meanwhile in the SDM-
[1:36] (Patchouli) Sakuya! I do not appreciate your “help”
(Remilia) Well Patchy, it’s not like you could take her by yourself
(Patchouli) Yes, indeed… I should lure her here to the mansion
(Remilia) … and like that, she’s back on that path again…

Timeline
Follow Suika
Follow Patchouli

No comments:

Post a Comment