Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bloom Nobly, Ink-Black Cherry Blossoms ~ Border of Life (11)

[0:07] (Yuyuko) Rising on wings formed by a pure summer snow
Butterflies of spirits make up my halo
(Iku) Excuse me, this is urgent! I need to warn you now-
(Yuyuko) And on the way up, I ran into a foe!

[0:32] (Iku) Hey, hold your fire! I’m just here to warn everyone
(Yuyuko) Oh? Could it be that you are…
(Iku) Yes, a messenger from the Dragon Palace. So then…
(Yuyuko) –best grilled in soy, never raw!

[0:47] (Iku) I’m being serious! This is an emergency now
(Yuyuko) You mean an earthquake, correct?
(Iku) Yes, we are looking into it at the moment, but
It is difficult to detect

[1:00] (Yuyuko) If that’s the case, then I guess we will have to reinforce the house later on
(Iku) That’s not enough. And who are you? (Yuyuko) I am a spirit who cools everyone!
(Iku) Oh, are you going up to try and reach Nirvana? There are many trials up ahead
(Yuyuko) Oh, I won’t. To be honest, I’m not interested

[1:27] (Iku) Well, either way I can’t let you pass like that
(Yuyuko) If I don’t act now, Youmu will get too fat!
(Iku) I don’t understand what that means, but prepare yourself
You won’t reach heaven with thoughts of someone else!

[1:53] (Yuyuko) Well, you say that… but I already went up last week
When some spirits were cut down
(Iku) Wait, then why aren’t you already a celestial?
(Yuyuko) I will not stick around

[2:06] Now I am going to make sure this ends before long
This shortage can’t go on
Now move aside here, Oarfish. I have business ahead
The Netherworld will get this

[2:19] (Iku) The Netherworld? So it appears that you aren’t just a lost ghost as you seem
This aura… now I see. So you are the fabled Saigyouji…

[2:32] (Yuyuko) Oh, is that so? I don’t remember things from before
My death, so I don’t know
Now if you excuse me, I really have to go

No comments:

Post a Comment