Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Ground's Color is Yellow (16)

[0:06] (Komachi) Well that's awkward
I told the moon rabbit that you're up in Heaven, so she's probably going up as we speak
She said that you were the target of a mission, and the person she was told to seek

[0:20] (Tenshi) Oh? A challenger? I probably should have left a note then
Telling them I'm not still up in Heaven for a while

[0:32] (Reimu) Cut the chit chat. You were getting around to rebuilding the shrine that you "had to" knock down
(Tenshi) Hey, you are a Shinigami, aren't you? Don't tell me that you came all the way here to have a round?
(Komachi) Well, if you are offering up your soul, who am I to respond "no"?
Have you said your prayers? Let's see what you have for your own scarlet mist weather

[1:00] (Tenshi) I wonder if you're worth the trouble of crushing like those before you?
(Komachi) Don't underestimate the might of those who live out on the Sanzu!
(Marisa) Hey Reimu, your shrine's not gonna get fixed, from what I can see
Maybe it is time that you go out and find a usable plan B

[1:13] (Reimu) Hey you two, cut it out! (Tenshi) No, this is a matter of my life or death
(Reimu) Both of you, get to work!
(Marisa) Seriously, waste of your breath
(Tenshi) There's no way I will die after living so long, obviously
(Komachi) That confidence, is it worth it? Well I guess we will all see

-A show of Komachi's shocking competence-

[1:59] (Tenshi) No way, I lost? That was really my full power
(Komachi) So then, do you have any final requests?
That is what I want to say, but there is no point to
Still, I wonder if those guys are doing their best
If that was enough to beat the Reapers
Miss Eiki needs to scold them
(Marisa) Komachi, what the hell? Where did all that power come from?
You've never fought that hard before now

[2:27] (Komachi) Well, of course I hold back. I'm not paid to beat up on the living
Why do you think I get to keep my job even when I'm slacking?
(Reimu) I feel like something's wrong with her unique type of reasoning
(Tenshi) So does that mean I'm not dead yet? (Komachi) Nah, my job is only ferrying

[2:41] Anyway, I came here to see how the shrine was doing (Reimu) Yeah, right.
(Komachi) And Eiki found my fog, so I am hiding in Reimu's sunlight
(Reimu) Why does everyone keep using me like some sort of weather blocker?!
And anyway, the scarlet must is really the sole fault of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment