Thursday, April 16, 2015

Higan Retour ~ Riverside View (14)

[0:07] (Marisa) Geez, the mountain’s foggy. Is Medicine around here?
Oh wait, it’s the reaper come to steal my soul!
(Komachi) I might really do it. We are low on our quotas
(Marisa) Save me! I’m too young and beautiful to go!

[0:22] (Komachi) So, it seems from your temperament you are gloomy but gentle in name
It is still thin and unremarkable, this light drizzle of rain

[0:38] (Marisa) Don’t say that! Can’t you see you’re making me blush?
(Komachi) You’ll become a ghost of the background
One who wanders Higan aimlessly forever, without hope for another round

[0:53] (Marisa) That sounds ominous. So, have you come for me after all?
(Komachi) If you’re like that, then might as well
(Marisa) If I defeat you, don’t I become an immortal then?
(Komachi) that is not how things work in Hell!

-spar­-

[1:26] (Marisa) So then, what happens when I beat you when I die?
(Komachi) Saying “when”, not “if? You’re gonna make me cry
But I’m the ferryman, so I won’t be sent for you
Beating the reaper gives a human more time

[1:43] (Marisa) Some more time on this earth sounds good
(Komachi) But only celestials keep winning
(Marisa) Celestials? Like that girl that I met?
That’s not my style of fighting

-Sakuya enters-
[1:57] (Sakuya) Marisa, I’ve come to bring you to my mistress
(Marisa) Oh really? What does Remi want?
(Sakuya) She’s looking for the culprit to the new incident
So she thinks that you are the culprit

[2:12] (Marisa) the culprit’s this weird celestial up in Heaven
(Sakuya) Yes, I know. But Mistress won’t have help
As of now, I am charged to keep tracking down all her suspects
Regarding that and something else

No comments:

Post a Comment