Friday, April 10, 2015

Fragrant Plants (13)

[0:07] (Marisa) Hey you guys! Glad that it’s sunny. So then, do you need any help cleaning?
(Reimu) Marisa, what are you up to? And no, there’s nothing else that we can do
(Yukari) Swing a fish just to make a wish! (Reimu) Seriously, what is it with you today?
(Yukari) Although I think that at this point we should look for Fragrant Plants to decorate

[0:21] (Marisa) Yukari, is your temperament making a weird cloud that screws with your head?
(Yukari) No, I’m just killing some time here before my rounds start. If you’re interested…

[0:28] (Marisa) A battle might be fun to try while my clothing dries from all that raining
(Yukari) If the weather’s too much for you, then it is too clear you need more training

[0:35] (Marisa) I heard from her about the weather, but is training all that I need?
I thought handing around Reimu would keep the rain far away from me
(Reimu) It figures, so you’re using me to take care of your soggy laundry?
(Yukari) No, I think you misunderstand. I meant “train-ing” quite literally, as you see…

[0:55] [Aimless Journey to the Abandoned Station]!
(Reimu) What the hell?! What in the world is that thing?
(Marisa) Hey, I get the pun. That one’s hilarious
So that is what you meant when you said “training”

[1:09] (Reimu) You guys will destroy the shrine, so cut it out!
(Marisa) If you forgot, the celestial tore it down
(Yukari) Hey Ran, I’m borrowing Chen for a little bit
I may ask for your help in another round

[1:37] (Reimu) Alright, that is enough you two. There’s no reason to hold a pointless duel
(Yukari) Spoilsport. So what is the plan for the shrine until it is all repaired?
(Reimu) The celestial promised me she would fix it up. So leave it to her
(Yukari) Maybe I should head to Heaven, just in case she needs a quick reminder

[1:51] Why do I get the feeling that you were going there anyway today?
(Yukari) No one can be sure of the tricks of the mind and what tricks the mind will play
(Sakuya) Excuse me, Reimu. My mistress wants to speak with you (Reimu) Well just tell her that-
(Yukari) Oh dear. Where’s my umbrella now? Yes, I see that your rain is rather bad
-Sakuya and Reimu disappear-
-Weather Change: Drizzle-

[2:05] (Marisa) Reimu, come back! I am getting soaked and I just got dry after all this rain
… Now I have to go find Youmu, since she has clear skies. This is really a pain
(Yukari) Youmu went to the mountaintop, headed to Heaven last I saw of her
It is rather unfortunate that her stubbornness precedes my weather
-Marisa leaves-
-Yukari gaps away

[2:27] My, my age seems to be catching up to me
It seems mountain climbing is no longer easy
(Komachi) It looks to me like you just teleported
I thought that stuff like that was done effortlessly

[2:40] (Yukari) What have you been doing during this disturbance?
Did you have a nap here to relax, just by chance?
Go back to Hell and let Enma have at you!
(Komachi) Even for your capricious nature, that is cruel

Timeline
Follow Yukari
Follow Reimu
Follow Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment