Saturday, April 4, 2015

Argue for and Against (11)

[0:09] (Yukari) Hey Youmu, has she gone up to Heaven?
(Youmu) Yukari! Miss Yuyuko’s missing!
Wait, hang on… what was that that you just said?
Is Heaven really where she’s going?

[0:27] (Yukari) Oh yes, it seems like she’s made up her mind
I guess she fears being left behind
(Youmu) Please tell me how to tell her to come back!
(Yukari) Just keep going on ahead. You’re on the right track

-directions on where to go-

[1:02] (Youmu) How can I convince her to come back here?
(Yukari) When you see her again, you will know
Just don’t let anyone stand in your way
And I’m sure everything will be okay
-Youmu leaves-

[1:19] (Komachi) Okay, spill. What is really going on?
You look like you’re making an incident
(Yukari) Oh, really? Accusing me right away?
I am just Arguing both for and Against

No comments:

Post a Comment