Saturday, April 25, 2015

Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon (15)

[0:01] (Reisen) For Eientei, I will find the culprit behind today
Master had said that she would be somewhere over this way
What is this fog? It feels like someone is getting closer
(Komachi) You’re that rabbit. The moon one, the Lunatic Eye holder

[0:12] (Reisen) Shinigami. This isn’t the Sanzu river, is it?
(Komachi) Nah, I came here to take a nap and relax for a bit
So where are you going with such a scary expression?
(Reisen) I have been sent to carry out a specific mission

[0:23] (Komachi) Oh? Do tell. It sounds like it’s interesting
(Reisen) I am to stop the weather from changing anymore

[0:45] (Komachi) That’s well and good, but your weather is vapor
That may indicate an imbalance of the heart
You might not finish what you’ve been assigned
If you end up weak in the mind

[0:58] (Reisen) Is that so? I don’t think I understand. Anyway, what are you doing so far inland?
(Komachi) Reading everyone’s weather for today, and killing some time just to play

[1:29] (Reisen) Well, it seems like you having fun from what I surmise
(Komachi) Hey, tell me: Where do you want to go after you have died?
(Reisen) Why should I think about the place where I might be going
If I am still concerned now with the land of the living?

[1:39] (Komachi) Well, it’s my job. So where do you want to go after then?
(Reisen) Well, I suppose I would want to find a way to Heaven
Nevertheless, I have to go and defeat the culprit
Behind today. The one who made the weather incident

[1:51] (Komachi) Well, then go to Heaven if that’s the case

[2:02] (Reisen) No, I don’t think so. I can’t die here. You won’t get near!

[2:14] (Komachi) Wait, hang on! I meant that one literally!
The culprit is a celestial named Tenshi
I head that she’s been looking for a fight
(Reisen) So then, she’s up the mountain, right?

[2:25] Master warned me about Celestials
Denizens of Heaven who aren’t just mere souls
I will have to take the edge with my eyes…
And I’ll need to strategize…

No comments:

Post a Comment