Saturday, April 11, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (14)

[0:00] (Reimu) Alright vampire, what is the big idea with kidnapping me now?

[0:08] (Remilia) It seems the criminal’s appeared. Do you have anything to say?
(Reimu) That’s why you grabbed me?! My shrine was destroyed!
I really don’t have any time to play

[0:24] (Remilia) Yes, that is what I thought you’d say. It was too obvious that you would- eh?!
The shrine was destroyed? (Reimu) Yes, by and earthquake
So don’t come and whisk someone away

[0:40] (Remilia) Well then you must know the phantom with bamboo shoots and cookies
I’m prepared for all of your lies!
(Reimu) I think Yukari knows something. And for your information
That person came from the Outside!

[0:56] (Remilia) It is as I suspected! She would have a hand in this.
(Reimu) You have no idea, do you? That reminds me, I’m still pissed!

[1:12] (Remilia) There’s a simple solution. I’ll allow you to begin
I’ve been getting rather bored, so don’t expect that I will allow you to win!

[1:35] [Destiny: Miserable Fate] Let loose power till the earth shakes!
(Reimu) Don’t you dare do it! One is bad enough. Although she really wasn’t that tough.

[1:52] (Remilia) So you have seen the culprit then? (Reimu) Yeah, a celestial in Heaven-
(Remilia) Sakuya, get that? She has made contact
With Reimu today, so write that in

[2:08] (Reimu) … Right, so you’re not really looking. I’m not going to bother
Just take me back home, Sakuya
(Remilia) Sakuya, find me a suspect around here who might shed light
On everything that Reimu saw!
-Sakuya disappears-

-Sakuya and Cirno reappear-
[2:24] (Cirno) Hey, it’s that weak human maid! (Remilia) … Sakuya, why a fairy?
(Sakuya) She was loitering outside (Cirno) I am the strongest, you see?
(Reimu) I can see how this one ends. Guess I’ll just see myself out
… Really? Tons of freezing rain. That’s from the ice fairy, there is no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment